Tuesday, July 10, 2007

DC Day 4

Lots of stuff happened today but we got in kinda late so not much to report right now.
1. Breakfast at McDonald
2. Toured the our nations capital building
3. Started raining...ducked into the "America's Voice" building to get out of the rain and met Joseph, a security guard.
4. Ate lunch at Quizno's
5. Went back to the Air and Space Museum where Carson and I got fly in a flight simulator. Of course I got sick.
6. Went to the National Zoo and saw pandas and monkeys. We got a great video of Carson with a Gorilla. Check it out.
7. Went the Washington Monument, Lincoln Monument, Vietnam Wall, and the WWII Memorial.
8. McDonalds for supper...a late supper.
9. Arrived back at hotel for the night at 10:00 pm.

Tomorrow...Visit Mount Vernon and tour more monuments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved Carson and the Gorilla!!!
BTW - who was the other kid?

Jason, I've enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for taking all of us on vacation with you. I almost feel like I'm there.

JB

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

Hello guys, I look forward to checking in on you each day....Carson and the Gorilla was perfect!!!!

The Lincoln Monument pic...."I'm squeezing your head",...LOL

Glad your having a great time, can't wait to hear all the extras that do not find their way on the blog.

Kyle